Sentinel receiving new cell phone process

A new cellular phone technique is becoming put in currently at the Sentinel-Tribune office environment.

If there is difficulty getting as a result of, pay a visit to despatched-trib.com, click on “contact us” and use the proper e-mail address.

Take pleasure in lunch, live performance in the park

Bowling Green Parks and Recreation will be web hosting the sixth 2021 Lunch in the Park series function on Friday.

Food stuff from Sam B’s will be obtainable for acquire from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at City Park’s Martin and Kiwanis Shelters. There will be a reside performance by Tapestry on harp and guitar throughout the lunch.

The ultimate effectiveness of the 2021 Concerts in the Park sequence is Sunday. There will be a stay functionality by Swingmania at 7 p.m. on the Needle Hall stage.

These are rain or glow activities. In the case of inclement weather, the lunch will transfer to the shelters or within the new Veterans Setting up. The live performance would also transfer to the Veterans Making.

For issues or more information simply call 419-354-6223 or go to “Our Programs” page at www.bgohio.org/parks.

GRAND RAPIDS — The American Legion Put up 232, Grand Rapids, will be possessing its regular fish fry on Friday from 5-7 p.m. or right until marketed out.

The meal is $10 and is dine-in or carryout.

Tontogany retains exclusive meeting tonight

TONTOGANY — Village council will maintain a exclusive meeting tonight at 6 at the village hall, to consider passage of an unexpected emergency resolution authorizing software for American Rescue System Act funding.

General public Employee Retirees Inc. will fulfill Monday at the senior heart, 140 S. Grove St.

Registration will get started at 1 p.m. with the method, which is on the Wood County Park District, beginning at 1:30 p.m.

Construction update given to club

The Bowling Environmentally friendly Kiwanis Club will listen to an update on summer season development in the state at its weekly luncheon on Thursday at the Wooden County Senior Heart.

Rebecca Dangelo, the general public info officer for the Ohio Office of Transportation division, is the guest speaker.

Fuel cap screening and alternative offered in BG

Leaky fuel caps are just one induce of ozone air pollution that is preventable.

Push into a Toledo Metropolitan Region Council of Governments testing web page at the Woodland Mall, 1234 N. Major St., July 29 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and employees will do a swift compression take a look at to make guaranteed the cap is sealed. If it is leaking, get a replacement on the place.

Older motor vehicles are far more probably to have a inadequately sealed cap but any auto may well be leaking. A unfastened gas cap might the examine motor gentle, so if the gentle pops on randomly (or suitable after filling up), you could possibly need to have a new a person. A broken or lacking gas cap can minimize your gasoline effectiveness by a % or two and value up to a complete tank of fuel per 12 months.

Fill the Area Craft and Vendor Clearly show

RUDOLPH — The Fill the Area Craft and Seller Demonstrate will be held Saturday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Liberty Township Civic Middle.

Regional vendors and crafters will be set up. Food items will be accessible and all proceeds will go to the civic centre.

Dangerous Climate Outlook: Thunderstorms may method powerful to intense amounts Thursday evening and right away.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a very low around 70. South wind all around 8 mph.

Thursday: A slight likelihood of showers, then a possibility of showers and thunderstorms immediately after noon. Primarily sunny, with a high close to 88. South wind 10 to 17 mph. Likelihood of precipitation is 30%. A possibility of showers and thunderstorms at night time. Mostly cloudy, with a minimal all around 71. Likelihood of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall quantities in between a quarter and fifty percent of an inch probable.

Extended: A probability of showers and thunderstorms just before 9 a.m. Friday, then showers probable in between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., then showers very likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3 p.m. Mainly cloudy, with a significant around 82. Prospect of precipitation is 70%. Showers likely and probably a thunderstorm in advance of 9 p.m., then a likelihood of showers. Generally cloudy at night time, with a reduced about 67. Likelihood of precipitation is 70%. A opportunity of showers, and partly sunny on Saturday, with a large in close proximity to 80. Probability of precipitation is 40%. A probability of showers prior to 9 p.m. Partly cloudy at night time, with a very low about 66. Prospect of precipitation is 40%. A chance of showers on Sunday. Primarily sunny, with a high in the vicinity of 84. Opportunity of precipitation is 30%. A opportunity of showers at night. Generally very clear, with a very low all over 66. Prospect of precipitation is 30%. Sunny on Monday, with a superior in the vicinity of 85.