When it comes to family reunion vacation planning the sky is the limit. But planning one that’s affordable yet fun may seem to be quite a challenge. Not to worry. There are many ways to cut down the expense of family reunion vacations. Here are a number of money saving tips that can reduce costs up to 75%.
1. Book as many attendees as possible for deep discounts based on group rates.
2. Consider using your senior discount privileges where applicable.
3. Google vacation destinations and concentrate of agencies that offer the best rate cuts
4. Use entertainment books that feature destination discount rates and coupons
5. Use travel agencies that are sponsored by the company a family member works for.
Don’t Forget The Children
Often family reunions cater to adults. But for your family reunion to be a fun and exciting venture for all it’s important to plan a … Read more ...
Trust is an extremely powerful concept. It takes time to build yet can be broken within seconds. Once broken, it takes far more time to rebuild it than it did to establish it in the first place. An honest relationship with open communication is imperative between parent and child, with the relationship of trust probably being the hardest one to establish. Aside from love, trust is the most important and strongest element you can establish with your children. If they can trust and believe in you, they will model that and become trustworthy. However, if they can’t trust and believe in you, they lose all faith in humanity and grow to have no respect for the bonds of trust.
Before writing this article, I asked my own children, “Do you trust me? I mean, do you really trust me?” What I learned from their answers and reasoning is that what … Read more ...
The family is a basic unit of the society which consists of the husband, wife and their children. Each of these members has their assigned roles and responsibilities. Within a family, everyone assumes these roles. Talking about these roles and responsibilities, it is important to note the following key points:
• One of the most important responsibilities of a family is raising a child. It is the most challenging responsibility because the child has to be raised from childhood till he/she is old enough to take care of him/herself.
• The family is also expected to educate and transmit the societal norms and culture to its offspring and also give them a position or status in life.
• The family provides emotional, psychological moral and material support to members.
• The family has to ensure provision of.physical security in terms of food, clothing, shelter and other needs to its offspring … Read more ...
The current model responsible for governing family law courts is extremely outdated and archaic. It is governed by a 1950’s chauvinistic view towards marriage and parentage. Men are expected to be emotionless, robotic-breadwinners whereas women are expected to be keepers of the home and children. Women now work. The economy is in shambles whereas even those who are not burdened with child support or alimony are forced to work two jobs to stay afloat. Below, I have proposed 10 ways to drastically improve fairness in the family law courts which are more reflective of our modern culture and realities present in our economy.
1. Remove presumptions: When a man and woman enter into a courtroom, the presumption is that women are already the custodial parents who deserve child support. The courts should presume that both parents are equally shared in their rights. There should be a presumption of 50/50 shared … Read more ...
One of the hardest things you will have to deal with in life is seeing the strongest member of your family age. Over time, they’ll lose the ability to do things the way they used to, and when things just get to be too hard for them, a decision has to be made on whether a home caregiver for a senior should be brought in to give a helping hand.
The entire situation can be a minefield for a family because they know it feels though they’re giving up on their loved one. Even more devastating is that the elder family member in question can pick up on the idea that they aren’t what they used to be & now require assistance. This could either lead to them feeling sad about their lost faculties or even angry that their family has chosen to bring in a stranger to embarrass them … Read more ...